Friday, November 11, 2016

Fmf with Kate Motaung
"Common"
Short but real

When The Common Is All But Common

It is a common thing for many to take a break, to visit family, to rest and to play a while. Yet in the midst of this common activity,
nothing seems common right now. My feet are walking in a path that is foreign. I don't know where I am heading, whether it be a circle or a straight line. I am not in control. It is not in my hands. I have handed it over to another and am stepping aside. A strange place to be. Like footsteps in the sand I know I am not alone. Someone has walked this way before and also with me now. My hope is in the Lord.

Hope reaches to every common and uncommon place and makes it sacred.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! I found your blog through the link up! What you said resonates for me. I think so many of us are feeling a little lost in the aftermath of this week. Thanks for the needed reminder that we are not alone and that God is in control. I needed it. And you are right. Hope reaches into all places. So good.

    ReplyDelete