Saturday, March 24, 2018

When The Road Bends





Ps 143:10 “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”

Do you have specific daily routines? Have you ever noticed that one change can throw you off completely? With me it started with one gradual change and then over time I notice it is affecting my whole day. It is like a domino effect. My thought patterns are more displaced. Add sickness to the mix and suddenly I feel I am under an avalanche of misguided emotions and thoughts.

But even in these times, the Father is not moved or shaken. Neither should I be. Changes will come. They are good. Sometimes God allows the routines to go to bring me out of the monotony. Sometimes a rest is needed so something else can be accomplished that I don't even know. Even though the schedule may be different,  God is still asking that I follow His leading, maybe down a path I have never been.

Linking up with fiveminutefriday.com



No comments:

Post a Comment