Saturday, August 27, 2016

//Where are the Loyal?

Are people really any different now as they were in David's time? Psa 12:1,2 “Help Lord, for no one is faithful anymore. Those who are loyal have vanished from the human race. Everyone lies to their neighbor, they flatter with their lips but harbor deception in their heart”.

Sounds like today. We tend to remember loyal people and think they have disappeared. We tend to believe we, ourselves, are loyal. Where do I find loyalty?

I see it in the sun as it rises every morning. I see it in the seasons. Their sequence never changes. I see it in the ocean's tide as it ebbs and flows. The earth rotates, bees pollinate, bears hibernate and birds migrate.

Loyalty only fails in the human heart where free will resides.
Promises spoken end up broken. I look at myself and I am one. I am not without blame.//


Redemption made a way for every human heart to receive the unmitigated promise of eternal life. The loyalty of God surpasses our every effort and intention to be consistent and loyal to even ourselves, much less others.

Only receive that which can redeem the human heart. Jesus comes in with His life and forgiveness to all who recognize it is a heart issue and nothing else.

5 minute free write
//Is where the 5 min began and stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment