Friday, August 12, 2016

Let Him Lift you And You Can Lift Others

I just stood in front of the mirror and wanted to cry. I actually shed a few silent tears Osteoporosis is beginning to show, to me anyway. My skeletal frame is beginning to cave and looks frumpy. I knew there was a reason why I didn't want to age. In the privacy of my mirror I am the only one who sees it. There are things I can do to strengthen but can I lift all my bones?

Occasionally my job requires lifting clients. Strength is needed, but more body mechanics. Positioning is crucial. All the strength without the right stance  can hurt both of us. A small thing as where your feet are planted and how you bend can make all the difference.

How do I lift someone in their spirit? I may not even see that they are fallen, but if I am always positioned right, I can lift even the gladdest soul. " Many there be which say of my soul, there is no help for him in God. selah. But thou,O Lord, art the lifter of my head", Psa 3:2,3. Lift my head and everything else will come into alignment. When He lifts me, I can then be in a firm position to lift others.  

Five minute writing

No comments:

Post a Comment